Product Liability Protection Attorneys in Houston, TX
Contact Our Boutique Law Firm Today
According to the Consumer Product Safety Commission, there are hundreds of thousands of injuries caused by dangerous and defective household and industrial products each year. While product liability cases can be filed against a variety of parties involved in the manufacturing and sale of a dangerous product, our legal team handling commercial litigation at Hawash Cicack & Gaston LLP has stellar reputations for delivering high-quality and effective legal representation for business owners dealing with product liability lawsuits. Our Houston product liability attorneys have successfully handled a variety of product liability cases involving design, manufacturing, and marketing defects.
Do You Have a Product Liability Case?
Your product liability case should be taken seriously right from the start. The following steps should be followed in each case, regardless of the individual's situation:
- Medical attention should be sought immediately.
- The company that made the product that harmed you should not be contacted.
- You should not speak to a representative of the company if they contact you.
- You should not discuss your product liability case with anyone.
- Social media should not be used to discuss your product liability case.
- Please contact our Houston law firm as soon as possible.
You may be held liable for anything you say about your case. Therefore, you should not discuss your case with anyone. Cases involving product liability can be complicated. Hiring an attorney should be simple. To establish trust with you, we'd like to meet you.
Product Liability Claims We Handle for Businesses in Houston
Although almost any product can potentially become defective and cause serious injuries, our product liability lawyers Houston are familiar with this area of law and can build a strong defense strategy to protect your best interests.
Common products that can face product liability lawsuits over injury or death include:
- Industrial Equipment
- Children’s Toys
- Baby Products
- Automobile Parts
- Pharmaceutical Drugs
- Medical Equipment
- Safety Equipment
- Construction Equipment
- Farm Equipment
- Boats and Personal Watercrafts
- Sports Equipment
Most product liability claims filed against companies fall into the following categories:
- Design Defect: If a product is inherently dangerous due to a flaw in its design, then consumers can take legal action against the manufacture.
- Failure to Warn: Some products, such as high-power machinery, carry some level of risk and require certain precautions to be operated safely. However, manufacturers have a legal duty to provide adequate warnings about how to properly use the product to keep consumers safe from injury or dangerous side effects.
- Defective Manufacture: This type of claim can be filed when a product is flawed due to an error in the manufacturing process.
Whether you own a company that manufactures bicycle helmets or pharmaceutical products, our seasoned lawyers possess the knowledge of the law and legal insight that you need on your side to effectively dispute the claim and help avoid a public relations nightmare.
Lawyers with extensive experience & insight across a wide range of industries.
A team who genuinely cares about finding you the best resolution.
Responsive counsel with a track record of success.
Accepts cases on contingent, hourly, or mixed-fee basis.